[H-GEN] The first LCA Bid discussion: where do we have it?

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Mon Jun 1 05:00:50 EDT 2009

Yes I think that would be a good idea. I don't think it would be that hard to setup or to do and we should do it.

The comment about when the email server went down was mostly that the people involved to try and let everyone
know but our own individual email lists don't contain everyone. I know that mine certainly doesn't.

I also have a really bad memory when it comes to remembering names. This means that when I want to send a
group email the only real way for me to do this is to send it via a list. I'm sure that's more me than anyone else ;-)

Matt