[H-GEN] Fwd: Network access at the next meeting

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Wed Jul 22 22:16:26 EDT 2009

*** Damm why do I always forget to send to general ***

I hope to know by the end of the day Russell. Last week I sent the room booking people an email. They then submitted a job for it to be fixed.

If it hasn't been fixed we will move to another room (They've been very helpful in this case). I was hoping to have heard back from them. I'm just going to double check my emails to remind myself what exactly I've organized.

Matt