[H-GEN] Talk; Backups on Excalibur 25/05/09

Daniel Devine devine at ddevnet.net
Sun Jul 19 07:13:04 EDT 2009

Looks good,

Even though it was out in the open it was almost like it was done behind
closed doors in terms of the pace and style it was done. It will be good to
get an overview of the whole system.

If this can be easily transferred to a different system it would be cool to
put it together as a guide and examples tutorial and share it.