[H-GEN] FS :- Sharp Zaurus SL-3200

pyrotek pyrotek at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 25 18:24:06 EST 2009

Hello List,

Not sure if this should go to H-General or H-Chat. So sorry if its wrong
place :)

I've got a Sharp Zaurus up for sale. I know some fellow humbug people
have one so I though I'd offer it to Humbug members to.

E-mail me if your interested in the following.

Its been kept with a screen protector and in a bag all its life (24
months) brought new from pricejapan.
Currently running Cacko smile.gif

I have original box manuals, ect, everything.
All accessories also have original boxes.

 Also have the following :-
 * CE-RE2 remote
 * 8gb CF card
 * Planex CF wireless card (WPA supported)
 * Ambicom wireless card (unsure of WPA)

You can see some images at the following URL
 http://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=26469&st=0&p=181375&#entry181375

Thanks
Brendan