[H-GEN] Room Bookings Update

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Mon Jan 19 14:01:28 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 5:21 AM, Russell Stuart
<russell-humbug at stuart.id.au> wrote:
>> Yes, I'll figure it out, but gee, it would be nice to have a room full
>> of knowlegable people to help.  :-)
>
> And the other beauty of Humbug is there is a room full of people
> who would love do so.

Yeah, I know. Hence my mentioning it. HUMBUG still has a place in
doing this, despite installations *usually* being easy.

I'm sure I'd find something locally, but I'd have preferred HUMBUG. At
HUMBUG I wouldn't have minded looking like the idiot that I am, but at
the local LUG I'd feel obliged to establish some kind of 'cred',
meaning that I really need to figure it out for myself.  :-)  (Ah, the
trials of the ego. My wife would laugh at me for this)

Regards,
Paul