[H-GEN] state of affairs

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Wed Jan 14 19:21:18 EST 2009

Hi Russell

On 15/01/2009, at 9:45 AM, Russell Stuart wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 19:17 +1000, Brad Marshall wrote:
>> Caliburn definately needs some work - the previous sysadmins have
>> mostly left Brisbane, and it doesn't appear to have had much done to
>> it of late.  This is something that the exec needs to chase up on.
>> I'm still doing the odd thing here and there, but don't have time at
>> the moment to give it the work it needs.
>
> I am sure if the exec sent out an email on announce,
> listing the problems Caliburn has and asking for
> volunteers to fix them they would get someone.
>
> There is no lack of people who could do it.

Russell, I believe the last sentence neatly describes the problem, not
the solution!

Cheers,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com.au)
MySQL Training from $475/day, DBA/Support from $249/month

My blog is at http://arjen-lentz.livejournal.com
OurDelta: free enhanced builds for MySQL @ http://ourdelta.org