[H-GEN] state of affairs

Brad Marshall brad at humbug.org.au
Wed Jan 14 04:17:47 EST 2009

Hi all,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:
> I also suggest someone fixes the list server :)
>
> I've seen poorly configured sendmail boxes doing 1 delivery at a time
> deliver faster than what the headers show this one is

Caliburn definately needs some work - the previous sysadmins have
mostly left Brisbane, and it doesn't appear to have had much done to
it of late.  This is something that the exec needs to chase up on.
I'm still doing the odd thing here and there, but don't have time at
the moment to give it the work it needs.

Thanks,
Brad
--
Brad Marshall