[H-GEN] Virtualisation under linux.

Stephen Thorne stephen at thorne.id.au
Tue Jan 13 20:17:05 EST 2009

G'day,

I'm having a bit of trouble setting up kvm/qemu under linux.

Specifically I'm using fedora 10 with kvm, and I've managed to install
an operating system in a virtual disk, I can boot it, and if I
configure one of the virtual ethernet devices I can access the machine,
but I'd like to be able to bridge it to either my ethernet or wireless
network interfaces.

Could someone show me how to do this properly at the next humbug?
--
Regards,
Stephen Thorne

Can you afford to be without a NetBox?
Find out the real cost of internet abuse with our ROI calculator.
http://netboxblue.com/roi

Scanned by the NetBox from NetBox Blue
(http://netboxblue.com/)