[H-GEN] Uni course on Climate Science

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Dec 14 05:03:15 EST 2009

At the last Humbug meeting I showed a few people clips from a lecture
series on climate science.  Matthew asked where you can download it
from.  The entire series is a free download (6.6G) from here:

http://geoflop.uchicago.edu/forecast/docs/lectures.html

It is actually a complete Uni subject.  I recon if you paid enough
attention to it, you could pass the subject.  You'd also come out with a
pretty good understanding of climate science, its strengths and
weaknesses.  (it has plenty of both.)  Here "pretty good" means better
than 99.99% of the rest of the population.