[H-GEN] NAT at meetings?

Raymond Smith raymond at humbug.org.au
Tue Aug 18 01:33:24 EDT 2009

Folks:

How would you react if internet access at meetings was behind NAT?

The issue we are having is that the reverse DNS zone for
meeting.humbug.org.au is currently on excalibur, but UQ wants the
master to be at an address on the UQ network. If we were to use NAT
then they could handle the reverse for meeting.humbug.org.au and there
would be no issue.

If you care about this issue, please speak up immediately as we do not
want to keep UQ hanging. Silence will be taken as "NAT is fine at
meetings".

Cheers,

Raymond Smith