[H-GEN] Fwd: Memberhip database - Was: My nomination for President

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Thu Aug 13 05:27:17 EDT 2009

Raymond asked "Regarding membership databases, has anyone had experience using or installing Linux Australia's Member DB?  The project homepage is http://www.flamingspork.com/projects/memberdb/"

Daniel Devine showed the Exec and Stephen Thomas this. After a long discussion it turns out that the main problem was that it appears to be to hard to maintain.

Django (a python db framework) is what Stephen and Daniel are looking at now. If you can help with the db coding side of things you're best bet is to talk to Stephen and Daniel. I tend to be handling the artwork and physical form design as well as the specs.

Matt.