[H-GEN] Membership form

Greg Black gjb at yaxom.com
Wed Aug 12 23:41:00 EDT 2009

On 2009-08-13, Raymond Smith wrote:

> So when I have an idle moment, I'll improve the front page.

There's plenty that needs to be improved, if people have idle
moments to fill :)

> Also of interest: this page has the sysadmin@ alias listed. So much
> for the uber-secret cabal list. Given away on the club homepage no less!

To be fair, I don't think the issue here is that the existence
of the list is secret (which it is not), but that the basic
management things discussed there are secret from the members.
If everybody could join, then people would not be forced to fill
H-Gen with admin stuff that's not of general interest.

Greg