[H-GEN] [Fwd: Visiting Brisbane r.e. lca 2010 bid]

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Tue Sep 2 20:06:30 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 17:33 +1000, Clinton Roy wrote:
> Are you planning on dropping in on the humbug meeting?

I was planning to go Rose hunting at the meeting, even if
that meant driving somewhere to find her.  I am not sure
what will be happening now.

The current stumbling block is finding someone at QUT who
can give a tour / sell job on the facilities.  I have
asked Mark and Jared of course, but they can't make it.

Here are their replies:

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 09:43 -0500, Jared Ring wrote:
> I'm currently in the US at standards meetings and will
> not be back in Brisbane until Friday 12 Sept (so due to
> jetlag, wont be up to a campus tour on the immediate
> weekend)
>
> 20,21 or 27,28 are okay for me.

So am looking for alternatives for QUT.  I will let you
all know what I come up with.  I have not heard back from
Brisbane Marketing either - but I have Sia phone number
so she can't escape.