[H-GEN] DB9 extension lead

Gary Curtis gazilla at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:02:58 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 22:17, Scott Wilson <siridar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> I've recently found myself in need of a DB9M to DB9F extension lead -
> doesn't need to be too long, about 2-3 feet would be just fine. If
> anyone has one in their collection that they don't mind parting with
> (for free, preferably) and can bring it along to the next meeting, I
> would be extremely grateful.

I have one of these animals. On the basis that I never wish
to touch the protocol which would require the use of such
cable ever, ever again you are welcome to it.

I have just placed it in the Linux-mobile. Now you just have
to remember to ask me for it. I will be attending the PHP
meetup in Toowong tomorrow (Tues) night. If you, or a proxy
are there, so too will be the cable.

Cheers,

Gaz