[H-GEN] adsl ubuntu help

robbo piper robbopiper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:29:56 EST 2008

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend hot to set up my internet.
I just moved to an inner city  place that has a phone line but no option to
get cable connected.
I've looked at some adsl plans but they all seem to say system requirements
are windows/mac and I run ubuntu. I'm not sure which device to buy for
different isp and generally start to get confused when I try to figure it
all out.

So I was hoping someone would already have a setup like mine and would share
how they did it.

I'm looking for an ubuntu friendly device/adsl plan, I'd probably spend
around $80 month and looking for around 30gig download usage.

Regards
Robbo