[H-GEN] ssh issues

Johann Kwiatkowski johann at spot-the-dog.com
Sun Feb 24 20:20:18 EST 2008

Hi All,
	I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about ssh problem I am
having. I have a sun ultra 10 box, which I have setup with sparc
debian, I can do updates ok, but if I ssh to another box, I get 'BUS
ERROR' and ssh quits. If I try to ssh into it, the connection is
refused, unless I ssh into it from the other sparc ultra 10 I have,
also running sparc debian. I suspect there are deeper issues,
probably network related, as I cannot rsync into the machine either.
I have tried searching for helpful info, but haven't come across
anything so far. Any ideas would be appreciated,

regards

Johann

Johann Kwiatkowski
Spot The Dog Graphics P/L