[H-GEN] Free stuff!

Benjamin Fowler somelamer567 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 04:35:12 EST 2008

Hi all,

In my previous post, I promised I wouldn't bother you again, however,
I've gotten enough email enquiries, that I'll be sneaky, save some
wear and tear on my injured hand [1], and post the remaining list of
stuff I'm giving away, in case somebody's interested.  Let me know if
you want any of this stuff, and I'll reserve it for you for next HUMBUG.

Digital 10/100 PCI network card
2 x 3COM 100/100baseTX 16-bit PC card network adapters (one with RJ45
dongle on end, other without)

PC Architecture and Assembly Language
Inside Windows 95 (Adrian King)
Graphics File Format, 2nd Edition (Kay and Levine)
Information Modeling: Specification and Implementation (Edmond)
Windows Programming under the Hood of MFC (Draxler)
Hardcore Visual Basic (McKinney)
Principles of Expert Systems (Lucas and Van der Gaag)
The Art of Molecular Dynamics Simulation (Rapaport)
Business Data Communications (Panko)
IBM PC Assembly Language and Programming (Abel)
UML Distilled
O'Reilly Programming Jakarta Structs (Cavaness)
O'Reilly Programming with curses
Stupid White Men (Michael Moore)

Cheers,

Ben.

[1] Either my right hand was too slow, or the car door was too fast.
Either way, the results weren't pretty -- or fun.