[H-GEN] request for comments: beginners list

Ted Percival ted at midg3t.net
Mon Apr 7 03:03:49 EDT 2008

Clinton Roy wrote:
> What do people think about having a beginners humbug mailing list?

Not worthwhile. Partly because there are already enough low-to-medium
traffic lists and partly because most of us would just have one more
list to maintain a subscription to.

> It would be targeted at newbies, everyone would have be to be extra
> patient, and extra nice; no question would be too dumb.

I would *hope* that that is already the case on the General or Chat
lists, and we could all learn a bit by reading the questions and

\0