[H-GEN] IRC Meeting Re LCA 2009

Russell Stuart russell at stuart.id.au
Thu Sep 27 08:35:15 EDT 2007

The log for the IRC meeting re the LCA 2009 bid document
is available here:

  http://www.stuart.id.au/lcawiki/BidDocument/Minutes-20070927

Brief summary: after lots of discussion the Bid document
wasn't touched.  However the Budget was hacked about
significantly.  You can find the budget here:

  http://www.stuart.id.au/lcawiki/Budget/Budget

I was going to submit the bid tonight.  However since
the budget has changed I want to leave time for review
of the current one.  Its not easy to revision control
a spreadsheet, so just email your comments to me.  I
will contact you before submitting the bid.  Please put
an IM address in your email.

I will submit the bid sometime tomorrow afternoon, so
If you want to comment on the budget do so in the
morning.

The bid will be CC'ed to this list.