[H-GEN] Another bid document

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sun Sep 23 07:06:23 EDT 2007

I been variously slack and on holidays, leaving
the job of getting the bid together to Clinton
it seems.

Firstly, we need to organise a meeting finalise
the bid document.  I suggest that we have an IRC
meeting on #humbug at irc.humbug.org.au at 8:00 PM
Monday (tomorrow) night to choose the which bid we
will continue with, and them again at 8:00 PM
Thursday night to settle on the final edits.

Secondly, the actual bid submission date was wrong.
The call for bids page says it is on Fri, the 26th
of September.  The 26th is a Wednesday.  I have
asked for clarification and was told the official
date is Fri, the 28th of September.

Finally, I wanted to change the tone of Clinton's bid to
a more formal style.  That would have involved ripping
it apart.  Instead of doing that I stole the ideas
and wrote my own, which you can find here:

  http://www.stuart.id.au/lcawiki/BidDocument/Bid2

PS.  The QUT guy's have been BCC'ed with this.  BCC'ed
so I could not be accused of leaking their email
addresses to spammers.