[H-GEN] farewell dinner

Raymond Smith raymond at humbug.org.au
Wed Oct 3 22:31:11 EDT 2007

Folks,

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 02:58:18PM +1000, Clinton Roy wrote:
> Two of our most well known members are leaving for the states shortly:
> Ray and Sarah Smith. To thank them for all their work towards humbug
> over the years (time on the executive, non exec positions, providing
> humbug with network infrastructure, organising an lca), the executive
> have decided to hold a farewell dinner for them.

We are deeply touched by this gesture. Our silence has been because
of last minute panics with visas, packing lives into boxes, etc.
Thanks guys we will miss all of you!  We hope to see many of you
this weekend.

Cheers,

Raymond & Sarah

P.S. Also this Saturday come and buy up our stuff at our Garage Sale
     http://storybridge.org/index.php/GarageSale

P.P.S. So -- how many HUMBUG alumni are overseas now? Sound off...
raymond at storybridge.org