[H-GEN] Re: [LACTTE] Humbug bid to host LCA 2009

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Tue Oct 2 09:19:30 EDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 12:34:24PM +1000, Russell Stuart wrote:
> This is Humbug's [1] bid for LCA 2009.

Just a quick ack to say that this has been received by the committee,
as has Tasmania's bid. I haven't looked at either yet, not sure if anyone
else on the committee has. AIUI, we're expecting to spend the next month
or two looking over the bids, asking some questions and seeing what you
come up with, and so forth. Apologies in advance if that takes a little
longer to start happening than we'd all hope (it certainly has in the
past :)

Cheers,
aj