[H-GEN] LCA: New parliament house executive building & Accommodation News

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon May 21 01:40:08 EDT 2007

Marco, recall you made a promise of sorts at the last
LCA meeting at Humbug?  Well I have been chatting with
Jared (the guy from QUT who gave the talk) and it
appears no one knows who to approach re holding Keynotes
at New Parliament House other than you.  Would you mind
either:

  1)  Passing on some contact information to me, or
  2)  Follow this up yourself.

In related news, it turns at the new student
accommodation block QUT is building is expected to be
completed in 2008.  It will have 455 beds.  Price has
yet to be determined, but will probably be higher than
the UQ colleges.  Whether it is $20 higher (ie the
price of the shuttle) remains to be seen.