[H-GEN] Free technical books at Humbug on Saturday, 10 March

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Fri Mar 9 02:44:52 EST 2007

I will be bringing a number of technical books (mainly O'Reilly titles)
along to Humbug tomorrow to give away.  All books are perfect.  I'd like
people to donate a gold coin to Humbug for each book, but I won't try to
enforce this.

There will be about 40 books, mainly on Java and Perl, plus a few on
various sysadmin-type subjects.

I expect to arrive at Humbug at about 4:00pm and will make the books
available some time in the following hour or so, depending on the number
of people who are present.

Please don't ask me to list the titles or to reserve books -- this is a
chance to get some very cheap books on popular topics and you'll just
have to be there to benefit.

Cheers, Greg