[H-GEN] Fwd: [research] Request for expert witness

andrew laidlaw aa_laidlaw at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 7 20:03:39 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,

Just a thought about alan jones and all that.

Since this matter might well be before a court, I wonder if you (or  anyone else for that matter) can confirm that the discussion isn't in contempt of court?  Better to be on the safe side.

regards..... andrew.

Paul Gearon <gearon at ieee.org> wrote: [ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and     ]

Hi everyone,

I just got this email through ITEE at UQ.  There's a big difference
between Java programming and Javascript web programming, but the
issue seems worth following all the same.

Given that ITEE is about research and teaching, rather than
professional programming, I thought that HUMBUG might be a better
forum for this question.

Regards.
Paul Gearon

Begin forwarded message: