[H-GEN] LCA 2009 Logo

Anthony Irwin anthony at irwinresources.com
Wed Jul 11 23:52:34 EDT 2007

gavin duley wrote:

>>> At the last meeting Andy Fitzsimon sat down and
>>> did a first draft at a logo for the LCA 2009.
>>> You can find it on the wiki in both vector and
>>> raster formats here:
>>>
>>>   http://www.stuart.id.au/lcawiki/ArtWork
>
> I've uploaded at modified version. It's at the same URL as above. I'd be
> interested to see what others thought.

Hi,

I think that the new concept for the logo is better and feels more
professional. I don't really like how the linux.conf.au text has a
blurred look to it and feel there should be a space between the
brisbane text and the linux.conf.au text as it looks like it is
crammed in there.

--
Kind Regards,
Anthony Irwin