[H-GEN] Software Freedom Day

Elspeth Thorne elspeth at thorne.id.au
Tue Jul 10 00:51:18 EDT 2007

On 10/07/07, Sandra Mansell <sandra at mansell.id.au> wrote:

> Anthony Irwin wrote:
>
> > I came across the following link and Brisbane is not listed.  I was
> > wondering if Humbug planed on supporting this event and if so maybe you
> > could look at getting listed on the site.
> >
> > http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/oceania/au
> >

> Have a look at this page: http://softwarefreedomday.org/registration
>
> "188. HUMBUG - Brisbane, Australia (Elspeth Thorne)"
>
> Elspeth, does that make you our auspicious leader? :-D
>
> Sandra.

I am, however, I don't really have time to organise this year - I've
posted a couple of times calling for a volunteer to organise this
effort, but unfortunately, haven't really been able to chase up lately
due to personal illness.

If someone is willing to co-ordinate, now is a good time to step forward.

Elspeth.