[H-GEN] Software Freedom Day

Anthony Irwin anthony at irwinresources.com
Mon Jul 9 23:54:27 EDT 2007

Sandra Mansell wrote:

> So AI, you taking on the leadership role? Or would somebody else like to
> step forward and assume responsibility? I'm sure there's enough of us
> ready to jump in and help out.

If no one else is willing to do it then I would seriously consider it
providing I can get information from people who did it in the past
like where they held it previously and how they thought it went and
recommendations in general from people who attended on what they feel
is required or could be done better.

Obviously this also assumes that a couple of people are willing to
help with the stand. I am willing to help on the 15th of September
with a stand if needs be but not willing to do the whole stand by myself.

Also willing to bring a couple of laptops on the day for people to see
a gnu/linux distro probably Ubuntu as it seems like the most user
friendly these days.

--
Kind Regards,
Anthony Irwin