[H-GEN] Software Freedom Day

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 22:34:51 EDT 2007

Hi Anthony,

On 7/10/07, Anthony Irwin <anthony at irwinresources.com> wrote:

> I came across the following link and Brisbane is not listed.  I was
> wondering if Humbug planed on supporting this event and if so maybe
> you could look at getting listed on the site.

Humbug is having problems getting out of bed, let alone doing
anything. I'm sure if someone stood up as a team leader, they'd get
some support from Humbug, but given the amount of stuff that you get
from softwarefreedomday guys I doubt you'd really need any more help.

> http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/oceania/au

All you need to get listed is a team leader.

cheers,
--
Clinton Roy
CSIRO - Robotics Platform Engineer