[H-GEN] CAcert @ HUMBUG

Arjen Lentz arjen at mysql.com
Fri Jan 26 06:51:55 EST 2007

Hi all,

I think there are enough CAcert assurers at HUMBUG to get you your
full points. For those who don't know CAcert (www.cacert.org), it's
an Australian initiative to provide free SSL certificates (and GPG
signatures), using a web-of-trust.
I'll have a few dozen blank assurance forms with me.
You'll need 3 assurances to gain enough (100) points in order to be
able to create certificates.

It's easiest if you sign up with CAcert beforehand, then you can also
print pre-filled forms for yourself (at least 3) and bring those
along. Bring two forms of government ID, at least one needs to have a
photo. Think passport or driving license (photo ID), Medicare card,
birth certificate, etc. No non-govt IDs are acceptable.

Regards,
Arjen.