[H-GEN] Videos from Linux.Conf.Au 2007

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 00:07:38 EST 2007

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:49:41 +1000 "Stephen Thorne"
<stephen.thorne at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just so everyone knows, I intend to come to the meeting with
> approximately 11gb of content I've downloaded from
> http://mirror.linux.org.au/linux.conf.au/, including many videos.
>
> Of interest is AJ's talk at the debian conf on the monday. If anyone
> can recommend some good video editing software (must support
> ogg-theora), I think there's a bunch of scenes that could be edited
> together very nicely. :)

I was hoping they would organise the videos a bit better, rather than
just numbering them.  Makes it really hard to find specific event videos
that have not been added to the program yet.  If anybody has a list of
which videos are for which events, I would be most grateful.  I'm
particularly interested in the miniconfs.