[H-GEN] IBM R31 Laptop - might be good for parts

moondrake at aanet.com.au moondrake at aanet.com.au
Mon Dec 3 23:22:08 EST 2007

Hi All,

I'm about to turf an IBM R31 (type = 2656-3PM) from my office.  I have no
idea what's wrong with it other than sometimes it won't boot and when it
does it crashes randomly and regularly.  It was only being used as a spare
anyway so there was no need to replace it.  Might be good for parts (h/d,
RAM whatever).

If you want it, you can pick up from West End - e-mail me back for
details.  Otherwise I'll have to put it in the bin...

Ta,

David