[H-GEN] Stuff to give away

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Fri Apr 13 00:38:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm moving overseas at the end of next week and have the following items to
get rid of:

3 x PC cases.  ONe has a motherboard with a 1.8 gHz processor on it, but
the PC would lock up unpredictably so something is wrong with it.  I'd find
out which if any parts are usable but I don't have the time.  The other
cases don't have much that I recall being useful, but there may be
something in there.

a 15? inch CRT monitor.  Although this monitor is almost 10 years old, it
has not been used a great deal and is, as far as I'm aware, in good working
order.  It's even in its original box.

I also may have some misc PC parts, like old cards etc.  I do know there is
an old graphics card here somewhere and there may be more.

I'm keen to potentially find good homes for this stuff rather than bin it.
Even if it's someone prepared to pick it up and run it over to HUMBUG, I'd
greatly appreciate it.

I live at Coorparoo, reply back if you're interested and I'll give you
details.

We're also getting rid of household stuff.  Anything not claimed by Tuesday
will be going to LIfe LIne.  Drop me a line if you want anything in
particular and you are able to come and get it.

Everything must go one way or the other by Thursday.

Geoff.