[H-GEN] Modem suitable for Hylafax?

David Duffy david at audiovisualdevices.com.au
Tue Sep 26 23:17:47 EDT 2006

Hi there,
I'd really like to start using Hylafax again for receiving faxes on our
Debian server but have never really found a modem that plays well with
it. I've had to abandon using Hylafax at the moment as it's just not
reliable with a lot of the faxes we receive. The dedicated fax machine
works perfectly so it's a problem at our end with the modem and/or
Hylafax. (usually gross errors, etc) Can anyone recommend an external
modem that works. Anything up to a few hundred dollars is what I'd like
to spend on it.
David...

David Duffy        Audio Visual Devices P/L
Unit 8, 10 Hook St, Capalaba 4157 Australia
Ph: +61 7 38235717      Fax: +61 7 38234717
Our Web Site: www.audiovisualdevices.com.au