[H-GEN] PPC needed for some Fedora Core 5 testing.

Robert Brockway rbrockway at opentrend.net
Sat Nov 4 11:26:04 EST 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, David Seikel wrote:

> Otherwise I'll have to tunnel VNC over ssh to USA for some GUI
> debugging.  Not looking forward to that.

Qemu could emulate a PPC for you on another platform (eg IA32).  It'd be
fairly slow but when I've done this sort of thing it has been usable if
the underlying box is fairly modern (eg P4).

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.        Phone:          +1-905-821-2327
Senior Technical Consultant  Urgent Support: +1-416-669-3073
OpenTrend Solutions Ltd      Email:          support at opentrend.net
                              Web:            www.opentrend.net