[H-GEN] apache2 compromised or just attempts?

Willie Yeo Willie.Yeow at aapt.com.au
Sun May 28 21:26:30 EDT 2006

I probably suggest you have a hardware router in front of your Linux
box, and still keep the iptables on the Linux box.

If they get to your linux box, they still have to break the hardware
router.

Regards.

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it.