[H-GEN] HD jumper settings

Rohan Smith nelyx0 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 04:49:36 EDT 2006

Hi Geoff,

WD should have included a little diagram on the sticker on the top of the
drive.
Otherwise, heres where to find more information from the WD website;
http://support.wdc.com/
Under the third column (Technical Information) the Support by Subject,
select Jumper Settigns from the dropdown list.

I hope this helps.

Rohan Smith.