[H-GEN] Java Programing Positions at Oracle

Raymond Smith raymond at humbug.org.au
Fri Mar 31 01:24:38 EST 2006

Folks,

Oracle has 2 positions available in our development center in Brisbane.
We are looking for Java developers with up to 4 years industry
experience.

The successful applicant will have:

    * Strong Java development abilities.
    * Demonstrated server side programming experience
    * Prior database programming experience; Oracle experience
    * is beneficial, but not required.
    * Familiarity with testing frameworks
    * A results driven and quality focused approach
    * Strong academic results

Please send your resume to hamish.currie (at) oracle.com or apply
through seek.com.au http://seek.com.au/showjob.asp?jobid=6537009

Cheers,

Raymond
raymond at humbug.org.au