[H-GEN] Appointment Scheduler

Rick Phillips rickp at suntech.net.au
Thu Mar 23 02:46:16 EST 2006

Does anyone know of an open source appointment scheduler which would
drive off a Linux box, perhaps php/mysql based which can be
simultaneously accessed by staff in a Windows Domain environment?

I have done google searches and have been largely unsuccessful in my
quest.  The MS MyOffice would be perfect but I don't want to go there.

We have about 80 staff and the office personnel would make the
appointments for staff members concurrently.  Web interface would be
perfect.

I have looked at MRBS but we have too many staff members for this to be
practical.

Thanks in advance.

Rick Phillips