[H-GEN] Keysigning

Bradley Marshall brad at humbug.org.au
Mon Mar 6 16:45:48 EST 2006

Hi all,

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 10:01:36PM +1000, Ted Percival wrote:
> I think it should be held on the 25th of March 2006 (not this weekend,
> but the following meeting), though if there are only a handful of
> interested parties it could be done this weekend.

I'm up for key signing this weekend - I'm down from Rocky for
next week for training, and will most likely be at HUMBUG for
a little bit.  Note that I'm a Debian developer, which might
be useful for those wanting to get into Debian.  HUMBUG does
have other Debian developers around, however.

Thanks,
Brad
--
Brad Marshall