[H-GEN] Courier-imap config

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Sat Jul 22 03:29:02 EDT 2006

I am in New Caledonia and have configured my mail server back home to allow me
to use it as an SMTP server. The problem is that when I try and connect to
Courier-imap mail server for my incoming mail it refuses connection.

I have configured the firewall rules so that it allows connection from my New
Cal IP address.

I just can't find the config line in Courier-imap that says what networks,
interfaces or IP address ranges that are allowed to connect. I searched Google
and read the Courier doco as best I could but came away more confused than
ever.

Is anyone familiar with courier-imap? Do you know how to set it up to allow all
internal connections and external connection from a single IP?

--
Regards,
Harry Phillips