[H-GEN] Activitives at Humbug

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Tue Feb 28 07:25:44 EST 2006

On 2006-02-28, Bruce Campbell wrote:

> Ok then.  I'll second AJ's request, and would like to see[1] you do a
> short (~5min) talk plus notes regarding the application of 'trac' as a
> light-weight dynamic web site engine, at the next meeting on the 10th of
> March.

Since the next Humbug meeting on the 10th of March will be in
2007, I'll have plenty of time to prepare.  One certainty is
that I won't be giving any talks of any length in March this
year.  Since I have one weekend working in Melbourne, one
weekend accompanying my wife to Cairns, one full Sunday at
Morgan Park race track and one birthday this March, that will be
enough for me.  Maybe in April, if nobody else has done it and
there's still any interest.

Cheers, Greg