[H-GEN] Network/linux administrator position

Mal Beaton mal at mbeaton.id.au
Fri Feb 24 06:11:55 EST 2006

If anyone is insterested in this position please drop me a line

POSITION VACANT - Network Administrator

Wireless Broadband Services is a rapidly expanding telecommunications'
Carrier. Providing high-speed wireless networks, designed to deliver a
high bandwidth Internet service to customers in the Metropolitan,
Suburban and Rural and Remote areas of Australia with a current
footprint of 50,000klm sq

WBS is seeking a dynamic person to fulfill the role of network
administrator. The person we seek must be able to fulfill the following
criteria.

*         Linux Adminstrator
*         Network Administration skills including
	  o        ospf routing
	  o        PPPoE Access CTL
o         windows pc support
*         scripting (perl/shell)
*         Technical Documentation Writing

The person selected for this position would need to be a dynamic self
starter with the ability to work within a team environment and posses a
responsible attitude. They must also posses a strong customer service
attitude and the ability to communicate with a diverse customer base.

The successful applicant will gain extensive knowledge in the
RF/Wireless field whilst working in this position.

This Full time position is located in the WBS Head Office at Caboolture,
QLD.

For further information please contact mal.beaton at staff.wbs.net.au