[H-GEN] Is irc.humbug.org.au down?

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Thu Feb 2 21:48:33 EST 2006

On 2006-02-03, McBofh wrote:
> David Seikel wrote:

>> Is it just me, or has irc.humbug.org.au been down since last night?
>>
>> I keep getting this -
>>
>> Looking up irc.humbug.org.au
>> Connecting to irc.oz.org (217.160.180.12) port 6667...
>> Connection failed. Error: Connection timed out
>
> Nope, it's not just you. irc.oz.org appears to be borked.

Well, it's fine, AFAICT.  There was a net split last night at
around 2130, but there have been people active on the #humbug
channel all morning today -- admittedly, not many people, but
it's been active.

At least one of the name servers involved is off the air, but
the IP mentioned above is alive and well at the moment.

At this time, all my IRC clients are talking to the server known
as waix.perth.oz.org on 203.26.195.2.

Cheers, Greg