[H-GEN] Seeking spare linux live-cds

moondrake at aanet.com.au moondrake at aanet.com.au
Sun Aug 13 19:33:23 EDT 2006

Hi All,

The organisation I work for (Youth Affairs Network of Qld), and a few
others are organising a youth forum at parliament house to discuss young
people's role in democracy.  We'd like to give those that attend a
'show-bag' full of exciting things - not just brochures.

Others are investigating some more enticing items to put in the bags, but
I'd like to try and get my hands on some linux live-cds if at all
possible.  It's too late to get ubuntu cds in time (from their ship-it)
program.  So, if anyone has any linux live-cds (or even open-cds) lying
around and you're happy to give them away please let me know.  I can
probably pick them up on Tuesday (preferably) or maybe Wednesday or
Thursday.

You can e-mail me back or get me on my work number - 3844 7713.

Cheers,

David