[H-GEN] VPN Solutions

Sandra Mansell fakungabubu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 00:08:32 EDT 2006

Nikolai Lusan wrote:

> If anyone has any recommendations, help, or pointers to examples I would
> be very appreciative of the assistance.

Hamachi: http://www.hamachi.cc/

I've used the windows client to connect 2 PCs behind a NAT to 2 other
PCs behind another NAT. It Just Works. Was very easy to setup and didn't
require any fiddling on our part. Haven't tried the linux client so
don't know how that'd go but it looks like it'd Just Work too.

Sandra.
fakungabubu at gmail.com
http://photoalbumerator.blogspot.com/
McGee: Are you wishing you were a computer geek?
Tony: I'd rather be homeless than be you, probie.
    -- NCIS "Dopplegänger" season 2 episode 12