[H-GEN] David Seikel is changing his email address.

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 29 17:39:04 EDT 2005

I (David Seikel) am changing my email address.  The main reason for
this is that Yahoo, who I currently go through, is getting slower and
slower.  They are now taking anything up to an hour to deliver my
email, in either direction.  I will keep my yahoo address, but I will
slowly stop using it for mailing lists.  It will eventually just be a
spam catcher, and I don't care how long it holds onto spam before
sending it to me.

A minor reason is that I never liked won_fang, I wanted to use onefang,
but it was already taken.

I haven't changed yet, which is why this is still coming (slowly)
through yahoo, and the reply-to is set to gmail.  I forgot what
password I used for HUMBUG mailing lists, so I am waiting an hour for
the password reminder to be mailed to me.  On the other hand, by the
time this hits the list, the change may be finished.

My new email address will be onefang, either at gmail.com or at
matrix-rad.net.  Gmail will be used for most HUMBUG mail, but I will
use matrix-rad for exec / secretary email.  Note that the
matrix-rad.net address is just an alias for dvs1, matrix-rad.net is my
own domain, so there are lot of aliases that map to dvs1.

--
Stuff I have no control over could be added after this line.