[H-GEN] Software Freedom Day (new thread)

Kim Hawtin khawtin at ratbaggames.com
Mon Sep 5 02:51:07 EDT 2005

Johann Kwiatkowski wrote:

> Hi All,
>             I had promised to do some artwork and printing for the
> signs and pamphlets, of which I am willing do to, I have just been  held
> up with work and my wife was in hospital for over a week, so I  had
> other things on my mind.

Johann,

I spoke with Janet who has put together some SFD posters for LinuxSA and LinuxAU.
You are welcome to use and modify these;

http://www.lucychili.no-ip.org/sfd/index.shtml

> I will put on a website late monday  artwork
> for said pamphlets and posters so members can comment, and  have them
> printed by friday, otherwise if other people have done  artwork that
> members are happy with, I can print them out too,
>
> cheers
>
> Johann

regards,

Kim
--
Kim Hawtin : IT Systems Administrator
Ratbag : Level 1 - 176 Pulteney Street Adelaide SA 5000 Australia

This email is confidential for the addressee only and
is subject to copyright where applicable.