[H-GEN] old and broken thinkpad for give away

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:04:21 EST 2005

Hey folks, my old thinkpad has nearly hit the bit bucket, the screen
has died (possibly a simple matter of resoldering the cable mounts,
you can still plug in an external screen) and the frame is broken on
both sides of the keyboard. There's a port replicator and ac adapter
to go with it.

NB. There's no hard drive. You'll have to supply your own to get it to work.

I figure it's probably good for a brismesh node or some such.

Give me a mail, the use that hits most of my warm'n'fuzzy buttons will
get it. For pick up from UQ during the week or humbug.

cheers,
--
Clinton Roy
www.acqao.org - ARC Centre of Excellence for Quantum-Atom Optics