[H-GEN] Problems with sudo config.

Stephen Thorne stephen.thorne at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:29:35 EST 2005

On 02/11/05, David Seikel <onefang at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am having trouble setting up sudo to do what I want it to do.  I wish
> to allow one particular user to have NOPASSWD access to running two
> particular commands as root, and all other access for that user to
> other connamds, as well as all access by other users to use targetpw.

My user account has 'sudo' access, as well as the ability to run
/sbin/route and /usr/bin/nc as root without being prompted for a
password (this is because of some scripts I sometimes run without an
interactive terminal), this is my config:

root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
sthorne ALL=(ALL) ALL
sthorne ALL = NOPASSWD: /sbin/route
sthorne ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/nc